No products in the cart.
The Target Cover Art of Andrew Skilleter~Ltd Edition Portfolio
Limited Edition Art Portfolio :
A LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 75 COPIES WORLDWIDE
ONLY SIX LEFT~Secure your copy now!
Introduction by Marcus Hearn, Editor of Doctor Who Magazine
Who Dares brings you Number 4 in this ongoing series of Limited Edition Portfolios featuring a Target Book art themed selection of the Doctor Who W H Allen Target Cover Art as painted by legendary Doctor Who Artist, Andrew Skilleter. Seven stunning A4 size prints of all the covers for Tom Baker’s final season, Season 18 – The Leisure Hive, Meglos, Full Circle, State of Decay, Warriors’ Gate, The Keeper of Traken, Logopolis –each signed by the artist ! These are presented inside a bespoke, hand made, hardback portfolio folder designed to sit on your bookshelf with other large format books and annuals.
Important : We’ve listened to our customers, many of whom were disappointed at missing out on our limited Portfolio Editions, so this Portfolio be now be an Edition of 75, not 50. At the end of a 60 day period, no more will be available even if the number sold has not reached 75.
We are proud to claim that only Who Dares could lavish so much time and bespoke quality on developing and producing such a unique Portfolio at this price.
Who Dares – Daring to Dream
2 in stock
Artist’s Limited Edition
A Personal Message from Andrew Skilleter, Who Dares Publishing
I want to explain the price increase on this and future portfolios. Up until now I have been printing all the Giclee prints but with Who Dares expanding it has reached a stage where I no longer have the time so we have found a superb printer to take over. The quality and paper is just the same – we will not compromise on quality but it means considerable increase in the cost per print which we have to pass on. We are not profiting from the price increase. I hope you will understand and will continue to support all our hard work. We’ve some surprises lined up and these will only be made possible with your continued support. Thanks!
Artist’s Limited Edition
- Each Folder is hand made in Cornwall, with a leather look for the interior and inserts to hold the fine art archival prints. The folder boasts a beautiful white wipe down exterior including a stunning red and silver chrome foiling to some areas. Measuring 310mm x 225mm this has been designed with the collectors in mind, numbered on the spine as the third in the series
- Seven fine art giclee prints W 210mm x H 297mm signed by Andrew Skilleter and printed on heavy weight archival paper and printed in 8 colours using archival ink
- A Twenty Page beautifully designed Full Colour Booklet packed with information including an introduction by Marcus Hearn, Editor of Doctor Who Magazine and Andrew’s insight into the creation of each of the six covers
- Certificate of Authenticity with red foil finish, numbered and signed by the Artist
- BONUS Soft Enamel Target Badge, 24mm in size with silver plated rear and butterfly fixing.