No products in the cart.
The Art of the Cybermen ~ Andrew Skilleter ~ Portfolio
AVAILABLE to ORDER NOW!
A selection of Classic Cybermen Paintings from Andrew Skilleter including the first major publication of Steel Control.
Reproduced from the Original Art
Introduction by TV’s Cyberleader, David Banks
Who Dares brings you Number 6 in this ongoing series of Limited Edition Portfolios featuring a Cybermen Art themed selection of classic paintings by veteran Doctor Who Artist, Andrew Skilleter. Six stunning A4 size prints : Cybermen, Cybermen on Gallifrey, Cybermen (The Book), Earthshock, The Invasion and from the new series, Steel Control – each signed by the artist ! These are presented inside a bespoke, hand made, hardback foiled portfolio folder designed to sit on your bookshelf with other large format books and annuals.
We are proud to claim that only Who Dares could lavish so much time and bespoke quality on developing and producing such a unique Portfolio at this price. Who Dares – Daring to Dream
21 in stock
Artist’s Limited Edition
- Each Folder is hand made in Cornwall, with a leather look for the interior and inserts to hold the fine art archival prints. The folder boasts a beautiful white wipe down exterior including a stunning red and silver chrome foiling to some areas. Measuring 310mm x 225mm this has been designed with collectors in mind, numbered on the spine as the sixth in the series
- Six fine art giclee prints W 210mm x H 297mm signed by Andrew Skilleter and printed on high quality silk finish heavy weight archival paper and printed in 8 colours using archival ink
- A Twenty Page beautifully designed Full Colour Booklet packed with information including an introduction by the Cyberleader, David Banks, Andrew offers an introduction and gives his very personal insight into the creation of each of the six paintings
- Certificate of Authenticity, numbered and signed by the Artist and David Banks and embossed with the CyberMark
- BONUS Soft Enamel CyberBadge, 30mm in size with butterfly fixing