Artist’s Print Edition Art Portfolio in a Limited Edition of 50 Copies Worldwide – A Few Still Available!
Following No.1 :The Key to Time, which sold-out in the first two weeks, Who Dares brings you the second in this ongoing series of Limited Edition Portfolios featuring a Regeneration themed selection of the Doctor Who BBC VHS cover art as painted in the 1990s by legendary Doctor Who Artist, Andrew Skilleter. Six stunning A4 size prints PLUS six bonus facsimiles of Andrew’s colour pencil roughs as submitted to the BBC for approval, printed on thin paper to match the originals. These are presented inside a bespoke, hand made, hardback portfolio folder designed to sit on your bookshelf with other large format books and annuals.
Artist’s Limited Edition
- Each Folder is hand made in Cornwall, with a leather look for the interior and inserts to hold the fine art archival prints. The folder boasts a beautiful white wipe down exterior including a stunning red and silver chrome foiling to some areas. Measuring 310mm x 225mm this has been designed with the collectors in mind, numbered on the front and on the spine for the second in the series
- Six fine art prints W 210mm x H 297mm signed by Andrew Skilleter and printed on heavy weight archival paper and printed in 8 colours using archival ink
- Bonus Facsimiles W 210mm x H 297mm of Andrew’s six colour pencil roughs as submitted to the BBC for approval, printed on thin paper to match the originals.
- An Eight Page beautifully designed Full Colour Booklet packed with information including an introduction by Andrew Skilleter and his insight into the creation of each of the six VHS Doctor Who covers
- Certificate of Authenticity numbered and signed by the Artist
- Each Portfolio is Shrink Wrapped and shipped in a rigid mailing carton
We are proud to claim that only Who Dares could lavish so much time and bespoke quality on developing and producing such a unique Portfolio at this price.