Early Bird Pre Order Price of only £89.95 + p&p
A collectors edition tin containing nine A4 behind the scenes photo prints from ;The Evil of the Daleks’ set designer Chris Thompsons personal collection including a rare opportunity to own an original hand drawn A6 art piece by Chris.
Contents of tin which have been put together by an extremely talented team over many months of product design
- 9 of A4 (210mm x 297mm) Behind the Scenes Photo Prints from the personal collection of Chris Thompson
- Glossy Booklet
- Written by DWM writer Phil Newman
- Forward by Kevin Davies
- History of the Dalek props from The Evil of the Daleks written by Gavin Rymill and Jon Green of Dalek 6388
- Two Exclusive ‘The Evil of the Daleks’ Who Dares Publishing Bookmarks
- A signed Chris Thompson Autograph Card
- A3 Replica set design of 30 Years in the Tardis set designed by Chris Thompson
- Printed Limited Edition Tin
- A6 Hand Drawn Art Sketch Card by Chris Thompson
- Comes with Numbered COA
Chris Thompson was a 1960’s BBC set designer for Doctor Who. Chris also worked on many other productions such as Z Cars, Monty Python’s Flying Circus, Colditz, Engelbert with the Young Generation, The Befrienders, Pegasus, Plays of Today, Sorry I’m Single, Out of the Unknown and many other shows.
Due to the Coronavirus we are expecting shipping to happen within 4 weeks but are unsure on the exact date due to waiting arrival of materials and getting items signed by Chris.